Smart Materials Demonstration Pack - Large-
This well-presented demonstration pack contains a broad range of the most popular smart materials used in everyday life, electronics, chemistry, fashion, interior design, architecture, space travel and art. We have carefully put together a generous selection of products and materials that will captivate students, clients and colleagues. If purchased individually this large selection of products would cost a rather large £285.
The aluminium gun case selected for the task of containing the materials does not contain a gun but other weapons of mass attraction. This demonstration pack contains 10 of the most captivating materials known to mankind:
- Liquid Crystal
- Crush release scents
To make this box even more valuable, we have included a few very interesting products that have been cleverly manufactured using our smart materials. These products can be used as an example to show how smart materials have been used to provide helpful indication of high UV or temperature. This is an ideal pack for schools, universities, colleges, creative companies, science centres and museums.
This pack contains:
- Aluminium Carry Case 9 x 27 x 30cm
- Liquid Crystal Touch Pad 20 by 25cm
- UV Index monitor
- Photochromic Sheet 10 by 14cm
- Thermochromic Sheet 10 by 14cm
- Liquid Crystal Sheet 10 by 14cm
- Hydrochromic Sheet 10 by 14cm
- Lenticular Sheet 10 by 14cm
- 1 x Thermochromic Heat Sensitive Baby Feeding Spoon
- 1 x Thermochromic Sensitive Ice Cream Spoon
- Electrochromic Ink 5g
- Magnetochromic Ink 5g
- Thermochromic Ink 5g
- Photochromic Powder 5g
- Thermochromic Powder 5g
- Strontium Aluminate Powder 5g
- Microencapsulated Fragrance 5g
- Holographic Refractive Powder 5g
- 1 x Liquid Level Indicator
- 6 x UV Sensitive Plastic Shapes (beads & button)
- 1 x Thermochromic Hot Warning Label
- 1 x Neodymium Magnet
- 2 x Pipets
- 2 x Petri dishes
- 2 x BGOR Liquid Crystal Bath Thermometer Strip
- 1 x LC Aquarium Thermometer
- 2 x BGOR Room Thermometer Strips
- -3 to 12C Fridge Thermometer
- Data sheets for the relevant materials
All items can be replenished if damaged or depleted. If you are an owner of an SFXC Smart Material Case you will automatically receive 10% off the shop price for replacement parts.
Each pack comes with technical (TDS) and safety data (MSDS). Please contact us directly for bulk or trade pricing - MOQ 5 units. Please store away from direct UV or extreme temperatures. Colours may vary depending on availability. Please view the MSDS before use. Not for children under the age of 11. All children must be supervised by a responsible adult. Due to a large range of sizes and needs we are unable to provide safety equipment. Please ensure all the recommended safety equipment is used and that items are disposed of to meet local regulations. Each selection of Smart Materials is carefuly decanted, weighed, printed, cut and packed by hand making this a custom order that is assembled upon purchase. Our terms and conditions apply, which are available upon request.
The information supplied in this product description is for guidance only.
Please fully test our products before print runs, projects, installations and production.
Colours and packaging may vary.