SFXC® Fluorescent Pigment Powder 369SFXC
If stock levels are showing as 'out of stock, ' please get in touch with us. SFXC produces many materials on demand.
Unlock the power of BRIGHT with SFXC®.
Make an eye-catching statement with SFXC Fluorescent Pigment. This pigment is designed for vibrant results, providing intense, neon hues that stand out against any background. For art, design, or other creative projects, get maximum impact from everyday materials with SFXC Pigments.
- SFXC Fluorescent Pigment - Yellow is a premium quality product manufactured to ISO9001 standards in Europe and shipped worldwide. It is carefully packed and made from the highest quality materials to ensure a safe arrival. It offers an exceptional level of brightness and durability, providing an outstanding performance for your project.
- SFXC Fluorescent Pigment - Yellow offers the ideal solution for various arts and crafts, inks, paints, resins, moulding, and plastics applications. Its superior-quality fluorescent pigment provides superior brightness and luminosity, making it the perfect choice for projects requiring long-lasting and vibrant colours.
- SFXC Fluorescent Pigment - Yellow offers a unique combination of intense, UV-activated colour and superior durability. Formulated for use in applications ranging from jewellery and art installations to clothing and printing materials, this pigment is ideally suited for various crafting and painting projects. Its eye-catching hue and robust composition help ensure a standout look for years.
- SFXC Fluorescent Pigment – Yellow is an easy-to-use pigment that disperses and mixes quickly and evenly, allowing colour to be added to any project with minimal effort.
- PVC, PE, PP Plastics
- Water-based inks and coatings
- Solvent-based inks and coatings
SFXC also produce a fluorescent dispersion; please click here for more details.
This material does not have a cosmetic certification or a food safety certification. The material's colour may vary under different lighting conditions, such as fluorescent, LED, or ambient UV. The colour differences are also evident when viewing the material from a device screen, such as a computer, tablet, or phone. Before ordering a larger volume of 100g+, please test a sample amount (25g). It is not possible to return or refund some orders because of the custom packing or production. SFXC materials should be thoroughly tested before production, installation, print run, or project. It is recommended that you read the TDS and MSDS before using them. Orders of 1kg+ may have a longer lead time or delivery time than that provided on the SFXC website. Please get in touch with us for accurate lead times.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW MSDS AND TDS
HS CODE: 32075000